Friday, January 9, 2009

A bit late...but a photo a day starts now!

Attempting to do a Year In Pictures with a picture a day...starting a bit late obviously! However, I discovered a few photos on my camera that qualify and besides...who cares if they qualify when I am doing this just for me!

What a good way to remind me to pull out the camera for every day stuff and not just the big stuff. Its the every day stuff that matters anyhow!

Day 9
This is the face I look at every day...sigh...lucky me.



Day 8
Lily's first day of Pre-School!



Day 6
Max sitting on his own...I'm so not ready for what comes next!


Day 5
Drooly boy...



Day 3
YUMMY! Our annual girls appetizer feast. I look forward to this all year long.



Day 2
G. all bundled up for playing outside.



Day 1
She got her ears pierced!

No comments:

Post a Comment