Monday, August 22, 2011

hello? (hello, hello, hello.... say that in an echo sound)

Yeah. Blogging. It ain't happening. I have no time, energy or desire right now. If i could blog by transmitting my thoughts via brain waves, then I'd be an every day blogger. But that hasn't been invented yet, so until then...no blogging for me.

I am sooooo busy. Work comes first. SEVEN clients right now. Count 'em. SEVEN. They are all of varying degrees, and it won't be like this for long, but it sure is a lot to handle right now. My job is always feast or famine it seems. Right now it is feast. Very tight deadlines and quick turn arounds for a few of the projects. Which means its kind of stressful and that means my house suffers for it. Like it is a pig-sty. In every room. And even if I had energy to tidy, there would be none left over for the actual cleaning part. I think I need to get someone in here to clean otherwise I have no clue when that is going to occur.

I leave you with this...



You might see something similar around my house some day. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment