Thursday, September 15, 2011

embrace the camera

i haven't posted an "embrace the camera picture" in so very long and i really do love it - what a treasure all these pictures are.


i love this picture of me and lily. max took it with my iPhone! we went out for coffee, after dropping Miss G. off at school. we do this alot and they love going for coffee! i love just hanging out with them. i'm realizing how precious these moments are with them now that little miss sunshine is at kindergarten every day now.

some days i just want to be out of the house, hanging out with my friends, getting a break. but lately i want more time with my kids - life is going by too fast and soon enough they won't want to hang out with their mum.

1 comment:

  1. LIfe goes way to fast ~ I agree! What great memories you are creating!

    ReplyDelete