Monday, February 7, 2011

Joy of Love...blah, blah, blah

I haven't kept up. Maybe I'll try, maybe I won't. I don't have time to think about it right now!

More important than documenting what I love about my dear, sweet family (kidding of course) is my hair. What to do with it? Grow it? Cut it? I had an appointment booked with a stylist on Saturday and she no-showed! However, it has given me more time to figure out what to do with it.

YOU decide...


long?


long with bangs and more layered?


medium?


short bob with bangs?


curly with bangs?


short?(but Lord above! Hopefully without the wings!)

Help! Help me decide! My goal this year was to grow my hair really long be/c I haven't had long hair since I was TWO. But I always get to this point (about an inch longer than the very first picture) and want to give up. It starts to hang. What is the point of having long hair if it looks like crap? So, you out there...please comment. Tell me what to do.

1 comment: