Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. I am super busy w/ work but forcing myself to blog something otherwise I know it will be days or weeks. And really, who doesn't want to hear what I'm up to? Thats what I thought...

2. It is warming up out there...from -26 yesterday to -7 today and then up to +3 tomorrow! It feels balmy out there.

3. We had a lovely weekend...I had a fun night out at my girlfriends on Friday that included lots of snacks and even a chocolate fondue (heaven!!!), Greg took the kids tobaganning on Saturday and then they went again on Sunday w/ their cousins.

4. Max insisted on wearing his "eyes" to toboggan...



5. I have to get Lily registered for Kindergarten...why do I keep forgetting?


6. My kids will be at the inlaws and my husband is going out somewhere tomorrow night so I can have an evening alone. Yippeee! (Is it bad that I asked him to go somewhere??)

7. We are having home-made chicken noodle soup for dinner and hot-crab open faced sandwiches. Yum..haven't had those in a long time.

8. While the kids and Greg were out on Sunday tobogganing, I cleaned the whole house. It feels so good to have it so clean and was much easier to do without a million interuptions.

9. I need to take my girl on a date soon...we are in need of some Mummy and Gabrielle time.


10. This weekend the cousins are sleeping over then we are going to their house for Superbowl. You know what that means...SNACKS! Whoo hooo! Good thing I've been "Shredding It!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment