Thursday, January 12, 2012

hair today... gone tomorrow

i am transitioning back to blonde (yes, i'm STILL talking about my hair...lame, i know) and as i was looking through pictures today i came across this one.



know what? I LIKE IT. i might even love it. sometimes it seemed too dark on me. but when i see it in a photo, i kinda miss is. why go back to blonde then you might ask? well, when i was sitting in a crowd or with my brown haired friends, i missed being the only blonde head of hair.

what i DON'T like is the middle ground hair i am sporting right now. it never occured to me that it would be a process to go from brown back to blonde. so for another 5 weeks i'm stuck with an in between color that really, really doesn't appeal to me. it seems so mousy. so blah. so nothing. some say it is better because it isn't so dark.

i say i cannot wait to get back to blondey blonde goodness and no thank you to this mousy non-color of a hairdo.

1 comment:

  1. Going lighter is so hard! Good for you for sticking out the process and not ruining your hair. (I am a stylist :)) The dark color is very pretty, though!

    ReplyDelete