Thursday, June 28, 2012

embrace the camera 06.28.12

just posting whatever pics I can find that are somewhat current of me and my kiddos. life's been so crazy with the renovation that i don't think there's been much embracing going on! gotta get back at it. be/c it is a gift indeed. thanks emily!


date night...holla!!! and yes, little hearts float around us when we're together.


volunteering at his pre-school. love it. momma's boy.


the three of us...now that G. is off school I'll actually be able to get some wit her.

5 comments:

  1. Love those photos... cherish them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! What a cute fun upbeat family! I love flipping through old photo albums from when I was a kid and yours are so going to love these

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun pictures! I love those little hearts, did you use a special app for that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Jen! I rarely get comments so I don't check and then don't end up responding! That app (for the hearts) is called picfx (on iPhone) - addicting! thanks for looking at my blog!

      Delete
  4. those are so cool! Love the last one the most. so much fun!

    ReplyDelete