Thursday, May 24, 2012

embrace the camera 05.24.12

After a 5 day getaway with some ladies, it was so great to get back home to see my kids! What a difference a little break makes to a mum's life! It certainly refreshed me and helped me feel sane again - even ready to handle the craziness that comes with three kids, a husband, working part time, etc., etc.
Gabrielle claims to not have missed me at all. But after having an hour and a half alone with her a few days after I got back, I think she did.
This one missed me daily. She cried for her mummy every time her daddy got mad at her (and visa versa when its me getting mad at her!). Her phone calls were the cutest and it was obvious when i picked her up from school the day i got back that she was REALLY happy to see me. Even her teacher told me that she talked about missing me every day!
Maxy Max missed his momma too - but was pretty concerned with getting a gift as soon as possible when he saw me! It was nice to come home and have our morning cuddles like we do every day. Something i hope lasts a really long time - cuddles with my boy. But not to the point of it being weird or anything! My husband always jokes that it will be weird for him to snuggle with me when he has a wife! Its so good to miss your kids (for a little while) and for them to miss you. It definitely makes you appreciate them more.

1 comment: