Monday, February 2, 2009

For the last half hour

she's been reading to her sister. They haven't had a fight in at least an hour. Lately, they've been averaging 30 seconds.



Feb.02.09

And that is why, dear blog readers (all three of you!) I have not been spending much time on updating my blog. Because those two girls, ages 6 and 3, have been kicking the crap out of me with their antics.

I fear the teenage years. Because I cannot imagine the fights they will have years from now if they can fight like they do at only 6 and 3. And I fear how I will handle it...because lately, I have not been handling it well at all. No "Mother Of The Year" award for me.

The other reason that I have not been blogging is that I've been working again. And last week was a crazy week with one of us out every single night. So today, after a busy, hectic week and another day full of the joys of motherhood...I will take a few moments to post a few pictures of our life. And then when they are in bed, I am going to have a glass of wine and watch some crappy reality show.

Feb.01.09


She put on her Daddy's hat first thing this morning while she ate her "Krispies"...darnit, she's cute.

January 31, '09



Grammy and Papa babysat on Saturday night and this is what they were up to. Sliding through the tunnel down the stairs.

January 30'09



He is SOOOOOOOO busy. No more leaving him alone in a room and coming back to find him in the same spot. He does the army crawl in a split second to whatever catches his eye so I have to be REALLY good at making sure there isn't anything little laying around. Today he just seemed bored, like he wanted to do something he just couldn't do (like run!) so I stuck him in the jolly jumper and he had a ball! He was squealing like crazy he was having so much fun...

January 29 '09



On occasion when they play together, Gabrielle likes to dress Lily up and do her hair. This particular day she told Lily that she was going to marry a Prince when they got downstairs. Lily wasn't too impressed when she got downstairs and discovered there wasn't a Prince for her to marry!

January 28 '09



Gabrielle had a school concert tonight. They all sung songs in Spanish with their classmates and then grades K - 6 all performed a song and dance together. She would not cooperate because she was mad at me. She is going to make a fine teenager.

January 27 '09



My cutie pie in his duck towel.

January 26 '09



She was sitting at the window waiting for her friend to come and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment