Wednesday, February 25, 2009

keepin' up

Trying anyhow. I figured I should really try to post photos more than once a week so I don't have to sit here for an hour and a half uploading photos.

I'm going to do a quick post here and then go have a nap. I'm pooped today! Partly because I had a later than usual night and still woke up at 6 am even though my children were not here. And partly because I haven't had any caffeine today. Funny how quickly your body relies on it. I might have to have a cup of tea when I get up.

02.25.09

No, I'm not there right now. But I will be! In THREE short weeks, my hubbie and I get to go away on a hot holiday in the Mexican sun without our kids. I will miss them indeed, but I am also looking forward to not cooking for a week and just relaxing in the sun while I sip a pina colada (or two)!

02.24.09

This just made me really happy yesterday because my house was quiet and I got to sit and enjoy a yummy, foamy chai. Simple pleasures.

02.23.09

He is such a tiny little guy so it makes me laugh to see him standing in his crib already. He looked to slim with just his diaper on standing there drooling and squealing!

02.22.09

Had a yummy birthday dinner at Mom and Dad's the day after my birthday. Chocolate cake courtesy of Greg himself. The lady behind me is Mom's neighbor Toni who's birthday is the day before mine. Nice to share dinner with her! Hope to be half as energetic and vibrant as she is at her age.

Nap time....

No comments:

Post a Comment