Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Hump-Day!

The day just flew by! That is because I worked all day and was out of my house from 8:30 am to 3 pm and still had work to do once I got home.

The most exciting thing of the day is that I booked a trip here. Twelve ladies are going and I cannot wait! Must be good at budgeting and saving so that when September 22 arrives I have money to spend. But really, all I care about is the experience. And if there is a little extra to do some shopping with, even better!

I really want to take Gabrielle to this! I LOVED this move as a kid and could often be found watching it on Saturday mornings. I should rent it and see what her reaction is before spending the dough on a play.

And for more random blathering (and because it is fun to put links in) I am soooo close to ordering this...man, my skin has changed since being pregnant with Max. I used to have pretty decent skin with only the occasional breakout but now I have this lovely spot right under my nose that is constantly red and zitty. Nice!

Last night I purchased some music from the Apple istore which was quite exciting - my first time doing that since getting my ipod last Christmas. I am determined to listen to music rather than turning on the TV for background noise.

Oh and my birthday week is coming up so here is my list of desired gifts. I want a pair of these. I think they are so ugly but I would enjoy having warm feet for once during freezing temperatures. And I want this too. They are so cute and would be great for the gym.
This is probably on the top of my list. Looks like I'll have to wait until next year but I really want to learn how to use my camera instead of always shooting on automatic.
Better finish up...I am so looking forward to watching this tonight. And I think I'll make some popcorn...

Feb 4.09



I haven't had a glass in quite some time and let me tell you it was fabulous.

Feb.3.09



We made valentines together today for her pre-school class. They are still sticky from all the glue she used!

No comments:

Post a Comment