Wednesday, June 29, 2011

photos

i had a fun time playing around with some photoshop actions...this was last weekend when we took the kids to Elbow Falls. They loved it. We loved it. We'll do it again...for reals.
Packed a camping type lunch (hot dogs, chips and s'mores) and spent a better part of the day out there. Walked to the falls. Tried to skip stones on the very fast moving river (yikes). Even got to read my book a bit. Good times. Good times.

Here you go...a feast for your eyes.
oKAY...no feast of photos. Why? Be/c Blogger isn't allowing me to upload picture! Boo! Hiss! That is so lame. Yay! Blogger is letting me post pics today...





How about some cute things they kids have said? Alrighty then.

The other day Max said to us.."I want Jesus. I want Jesus come to our house!" Seriously cute!

I always tell Gabrielle to not get upset when we are looking for something (like a lost something) - I always tell her to pray about it be/c God knows where it is. So the other day she and Lily are playing and I see them walking around searching for something...Gabrielle says to Lily "You don't need to get upset about it Lily, you just need to pray about it. Jesus knows where it is." Sigh! Love that I witnessed her faith in that moment...and that SOME of the things I try to teach her actually get through.

A week or two ago, after leaving Safeway with Lily and Max, I thought I left my purse at Safeway and had a moment of panic. I found it quickly (in the car) and said "Phew!" and of course they asked what I was talking about so I told them I thought I left my purse at Safeway and that would have really scared me." Of course Max asks "Why?" (Because he asks why about a million times a day) and Lily says "Mommy, if you left it at Safeway you would have said Oh Shit!" My mouth dropped open and she started howling laughing! She thought this was hysterical! She laughed to the point of crying and then said "you gave me happy tears!" It was pretty dang funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment