Friday, June 3, 2011

re-designed...

So my friend called me out on the header "Sweet Mother of Pearl" saying it was HER signature phrase! Fair enough (I know she was kidding!)...it was hers for sure, but I adopted it as my own. And i do say it an awful lot around here especially when I'm frustrated w/ my chillun. But I wasn't married to it by any means.

So when I lay in bed last night..thinking...you know, at 2 am, after Max woke up and called me into his room for a snuggle...what would I name my blog that would capture me and my life and the stuff I will document on here? It felt awfully challenging to come up with something creative and somewhat original that captured ME. So after mulling around a few ideas, I came up with "i heart..." As in "I heart yellow." Or I heart ice cream. And to me, it fits me and my blog perfectly. Yes, I know I've renamed it a thousand times it seems, but this one, I really LOVE. Because on my blog I document the stuff I love - clothes, interiors, my kids, thoughts, etc. Get it? The stuff...i heart...!!!!

I so clever.

Here are the kids i heart...

See that? He's climbing up the wall by himself...this year, at the park, I can actually bring a book and they ALL play by themselves (for the most part). It is pretty delightful!

This is before we got her hair chopped off later that day. Will post that later. Looks super cute on her.

Isn't she pretty? I think she's one gorgeous girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment