Friday, June 24, 2011

what little boys do when you are not looking....

the first time...


They go into their rooms and they get all quiet. Then they take off their clothes (you'll notice a theme here), empty their drawers and a full box of kleenex all over the floor. They'll even sit on the rocking chair and play with their dingle-hopper cuz that's fun in and of itself apparently!

the second time...




They go outside and grab the hose. Then they made mud with the dirt that is under the swings. Then they take all their clothes off. Then they sit down in the mud.
THEN they stand up and PEE in the mud and sit back down again.
When I came out to take pictures he even did a little "happy, muddy naked dance" for me. He was pretty pleased with himself!

Here he is with his new friend that moved in next door. Noah. They have SO much fun together even though Noah is 5. They have hit it off and it is a joy and a delight for Max (and me!). When Noah is over I actually can get a few things done around the house. Deeeeee-lightful!

7 comments:

  1. Cute little butts , shouldn't cover their penis. Show them off !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. damn rights show little cocks

      Delete
  2. he has a nice bum I want to put just enough in him he feels it when I cum, no condom I want him to feel me cum then I know he will want it over and over

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes he has an adorable bum, however you three are unbelievably disgusting!... ^

    ReplyDelete
  4. u have gorgeuos boys....kids r kids ...but we all grow up...keep ur memmories...Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should show us the pick of when he is playing with his junk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That butt looks so good

    ReplyDelete