Monday, January 10, 2011

10 on the 10th

1. I'm making chicken noodle soup for dinner tonight...from scratch. Never done that before! It smells SO good!

2. In this weather, all I want to do is hibernate. High of -17 today.

3. I have four loads of laundry to fold. I hate the folding part.

4. I can't wait for THIS show to start tomorrow.

5. And THIS one too...Thursday nights.

6. I think this is the year for me to put an interior design website together. Or rather, have someone put one together for me. First up...photographing the homes I've designed. This feels very serious and "grown-up" to me. And kind of scary.

7. I need to hire myself a designer to price out a renovation for us. I haven't the time and now find myself and my services rather valuable! It is a tonne of work and so worth it to hire someone. However, that will never happen so I will hopefully be able to get some quotes done in the next few weeks.

8. Day 7 of the Love Dare. We missed one thing we are supposed to do (someone...not mentioning any names here...wasn't prepared and then fell asleep putting the kids to bed last night) so now we won't have the chance until Wednesday night. However, we've kept up with the rest and here is our challenge for today.

9. There is a 20 year reunion being organized via Facebook for my graduating high school class. Technically we are at 20.5 years...but better late than never. I am torn as to whether I'll go. I likely will but only if my girlfriends go. Not going alone. Not sure if the hubby will join.

10. My MIL is doing better - FINALLY! They think they've determined it is her gull bladder. Hope they can pin point it and fix her! I sure feel extra grateful for the one night each week that she takes my kids for a sleep over and then keeps them all day. However it isn't just for selfish reasons that I want her back to normal! My kids miss her terribly too.

No comments:

Post a Comment