Saturday, January 22, 2011

Eeek!!!

Okay...I'm like a giddy school girl right now! I was playing around on my blog 'cuz I was thinking that I'd like to make it look a little different and much more exciting...prettier and cuter, basically.

And I discovered...that...I...have...COMMENTS!!!

Like someone OTHER than my Mum (love you Mum!) has read my blog. And someone other than my friend, who also blogs, has read my blog!

Like SHE left a comment. And that is super exciting be/c I love HER blog and read it daily. So how excited am I that she checked out my blog and left a comment!

And a few other girls left comments, like girls that I don't know!

Eeek!

Seriously, that is really exciting to me.

Thanks! Thank you for leaving comments! It made my day!

Okay, now that I've calmed myself down...I'm going to try to make my blog cuter!

No comments:

Post a Comment