Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Whatever on Wednesday

I missed doing "Ten on Tuesday" (see this if you are wondering what the?") so I thought I'd make my own. I couldn't think of a number that went w/ Wednesday though...but do you see how clever I am?

1. My DH and I had a date night tonight. It was delightful. The kids are at the inlaws so we took full advantage and went for dinner. Earls. Hadn't been in forever so it was a nice treat.

2. We did talk about other things, but of course we talked about the kids a fair amount. I laugh at how just one day without them makes you appreciate them that much more.

3. It was warm like a spring day around here today. Deeeeee-lightful indeed!

4. My toe nails need to be painted desperately. Like I can't stand to look at them.

5. I had my first meeting w/ my client today for the new design job he wants me to do. Its going to be a ton of work!

6. Tomorrow I am going for a one hour Indian head massage! Oh my goodness, I cannot wait!!!

7. I'm enjoying this years bible study (the book of Isaiah) immensely.

8. Maxy-Max got a much needed hair cut yesterday. Cuter than before if that is at all possible.


9. Gabrielle had another hip-hip class last night. I am amazed at how much she LOVES it. Maybe we've found her "thing"?

10. This girl is just getting prettier and prettier as the days go by. She's getting less cute and more pretty.


11. It is rare for me to get pictures of Miss G. these days seeing as she's at school all day...

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Yup. We better start saving for braces now. Those are some nasty chompers!

12. Did I mention how gross my toe nails are right now????

No comments:

Post a Comment