Saturday, January 15, 2011

Brekkie...



Does this look dreamy or what? That was my breakfast this morning. Full of fat and carbs, check...full of goodness, check...full of guilt? Sadly, nope. Not that I can justify doing that every day but it was a lovely treat this morning.

I have come to the realization that blogging every single day may not be a reality for me. Too busy, too tired...too forgetful. It was a busy day of work and chores yesterday then I was out last night at Leader's Fellowship...by the time I got home I had no energy or wit to blog. And Lord know's I am witty! Ha! Actually I am funny...really funny. In my own head at least. But I think I type or blog very unlike my real self. Or maybe I'm not funny anymore. Can that happen? Cuz I think it has happened to me. Since getting married and having kids I think I've lost my sense of ha-ha. I am too focused on all the to-do's of life, raising kids and keeping house that I don't have near as much fun anymore. Sad. So perhaps I'll start to write as though I'm talking to a friend of Oprah or my mum or something. Surely if Oprah met me she'd say "Now that girl is funny!"

Add that to my 2011 Goals List...be more funny. On the blog and in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment