Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I have a goal in mind (one of many) to blog every day for the whole year. Is that even possible? I don't know...but I'm going to try. My posts won't be long or even that exciting...but I'm going to try to write down one thing from my day, every day for one year.

This will be a super short post for my first day of 2011. I spent the day organizing my girls' room, taking down Xmas decorations, dealing w/ a sick girlie (Gabrielle's been in bed all day and puking off and on) and now I am going out to see a movie w/ my Mom and Jane...Black Swan.

Something to remember: Lily (5) has spent the entire day naked. She has not worn a stitch of clothing all day. Oh to be five!

Max is on day 6 of potty training...we've turned a corner and he's been more successful that not. Pooping is another story all together but we're doing pretty good w/ the peeing on the potty. Could it be that we'll be starting 2011 without spending another dime on diapers? I sure hope so. That would be dreamy!

No comments:

Post a Comment