Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jan.11.11

Ooops-a-daisy! Totally forgot to blog yesterday so I guess I didn't hit my goal of blogging every day for a year. Oh well! I was laying in bed last night when I realized I didn't blog but was far too tired and lazy to get up and do it. But I'm okay with that...

I think if I blogged about every day and what I did, it would be boring. And I must admit that I'm having a heck of a time thinking of stuff to document on here EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.

Seriously..who wants to remember that their kid pooped in his pants AGAIN this morning? Or that we were rushing out the door for the bus AGAIN and my blood pressure sky-rocketed? Not me.

Lets focus on the stuff worth remembering... Lily shouting at me..."Mommy? I love you!" about 5 times in the span of a 1/2 hour. Gabrielle showing me her new Hip-Hop moves from her first ever dance clance last night. Max snuggling in bed with me this morning and stroking my ears. I want to remember these things forever.

Tonight, we're having THIS for dinner. My friend will salivate if she even reads this. She loves it. I'm giving it another try be/c my first wasn't the best (fatty pork and forgot the garlic). So tonight I added the garlic and a bit of ginger too. Hope its as yummy as it sounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment