Sunday, January 16, 2011

I got a good look at myself naked yesterday. And then I threw up in my mouth a little.

It seems my waist and I have broken up. Or maybe we are on a break. I can't say I blame it...I've been seeing other people for a while now. Gingersnaps, Shortbread, spiced nuts and candied pecans. Chocolate fudge, pecan brittle, white chocolate pistachio bark. You get the picture. After spending some times with these guys, it appears my waist and I are no longer an item. There is absolutely no definition between my chest and my hips....no indent to signify a narrow, feminine figure. It is all goo and mush and squishy rolls of fat. Blah!

The plan? WW Points eating plan...THIS Jillian Michaels DVD 5 days a week...with this one added to the list as well. Treats need to become treats again, not staples as they have been. My plan is to limit sweets entirely to weekends rather than weekdays.

I am aiming for life long fitness here but I also want to try and get defined abs at some point in my life. Maybe by 40? 2 years should be a reasonable goal.

I'd post a picture of myself so you can see all the mushy, gooyness of my middle. But I'm scared it would make YOU throw up in your mouth a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment