Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Resolve...

to not make any resolutions. But I do have goals. A girl has got to have goals you know.

Here's a quick list...

1. Financial Fitness - create a budget and stick with it. I thrive on a budget. Love them.
2. Get this house organized - a place for everything and everything in its place.
3. Stop spending so much at the grocery store. I will use what we have in the house.
4. More water, less sugar. I fill the void w/ food and treats when I'm not really hungry. If I do want something, pick fruit and veggies first over the cookie.
5. Keep going w/ this work-out video - up it to 5 days a week and take weekends off.
6. PLAY with my kids...don't always expect them to entertain themselves.

That certainly is a lot of goals. Will I read this in a year and think "Oh right...ooopsadaisy!" Or "Check - totally fit and on track w/ the budget. Check. Lovin' my organized house. Uh-huh, did that, barely go to the store these days. Still lovin' the water. Totally Shredded. Tired from all that playing I do!"???

Time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment